Other Holiday Villas and Apartment
* We think this is the best company to
rent from, but there are some things to look out for!
This site will find you the best deal from all the car rentals at the time
of booking but follow steps below.
1. Put in dates & times of arriving and departure but also under Fuel Policy
tick the Full/Full box . If you don't; they will want you to
bring the car back empty and the car rental companies over charge for your
tank of fuel. I once had to pay over €100 for fuel in a ford fiesta.
There's a garage right next to the airport where you can refuel on return.
2. All car rental companies provide fully comprehensive insurance but
have an excess charge of €600 for compact cars
and up to €1500 for larger vehicles in case of damages or
accidents etc. I typically don't take the car rental company's additional
excess insurance of up to €11 / day.
However DoYouSpain offer a very good independent cover for less than £30
for one week with Chubb insurance and it also covers you for lost keys.
3. If you are travelling at a busy time such as school holidays it is
also advisable to pay in advance as the car rental companies sometimes run
out of available vehicles.
4. Finally one company presently to avoid is GoldCar as there
are always long queues to get your car (sometimes up to 2 hours).
Hotels in Area